Effects/Attributes[edit | edit source]
- A Wind Dervish is generated by Vetruvian Obelysks at the beginning of owner's turn.
- Wind Dervishes have Rush, allowing them to move and attack when they appear.
- Wind Dervishes are Ephemeral, meaning that at the end of the owner's turn, they will disappear unless one was buffed by a Dunecaster.
Roles in Duelyst[edit | edit source]
- The Wind Dervish is the staple minion in a Vetruvian Obelysk deck archetype.
- The point of an Obelysk deck is to generate Wind Dervishes each turn in order to outvalue and overwhelm the opponent, similar to an Abyssian Host swarm deck.
- Wind Dervishes can be summoned through other means such as Accumulonimbus, Blood of Air, Gust, Rasha's Curse, Stars' Fury, and Whisper of the Sands.
- This token minions becomes effectively worthless if the opposing general runs Night Watcher in their deck.
Patch Notes[edit | edit source]
v 0.00 - Added: existed since the beginning of Duelyst.