You can earn Twitch Drops by watching Duelyst streamers on Twitch. These drops can be anything from orbs, crates, emotes, profile icons to gold.
First read this article. It explains how to set up your account to receive Twitch drops and how it works.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- There won't be any alerts on Twitch as soon as you hit the 30 minutes mark. You only notice it when you get your drops in the game later.
- It can take up to 120 minutes till the drop arrives at your game account.
- Twitch drops only work on streams which have activated it. To make sure the channel has Twitch drops activated look at the bottom left below the stream's title. It should say "drops enabled".
- You don’t have to claim your Twitch drop for it to start working on another one. So you can watch Twitch streams for more than one drop over several days without logging in to Duelyst to get your drops.
- As soon as your drop is delivered to your account the 48h timer till the next Twitch drop starts.
- You can also use the Android Twitch app to watch streams and gain drops.
List of Drops[edit | edit source]
- different amounts of gold (e.g. 25g, 50g, 75g, 100g, 125g, 150g)
- different amounts of spirit (e.g. 40, 100, 150, 200, 450)
- Profile icons
- Common crate
- Rare crate
- Epic crate
- 1 core orb
- 2 core orbs
- 3 core orbs
- 1 Trials of Mythron orb
- 2 Trials of Mythron orbs
- 3 Trials of Mythron orbs