|Ability||Summon three copies of an enemy minion nearby it. They disappear when attacked.|
Description[edit | edit source]
Summon three copies of an enemy minion nearby it. They disappear when attacked.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The three copies have an "Illusory Mirage" effect which says "Immediately vanishes when attacked."
Interactions[edit | edit source]
- Only if attacked by a minion or General the illusion disappears. Spells treat the illusions like normal minions. That means that their Dying Wish will proc if killed by spell damage.
- Mirages take damage when they are attacked, but before they disappear, so cards like Nimbus, Lantern Fox, Juggernaut etc. will proc.
- Dispel will not remove the "Illusory Mirage" effect only buffs and abilities.
- Transform will remove the "Illusory Mirage" effect, except with Mark of Solitude and Enfeeble.
- Superior Mirage on Grandmaster Nosh-Rak will multiply the damage to the enemy general by 8.
- Using Mirage Master on an illusion created by Superior Mirage will also create an illusion, a copy with one difference: It vanishes to an attack but still deals its damage to the attacker.
- Mirage used on a building will create buildings in the same “build(X)” state as target AND with an additional “build(Y)” from the target before being cast (example: if you cast mirage on a Gate build(1), result will be 3x Gate with each having build(1) and build(3)). It is important to note that only the higher build state counts (so in the example it takes 3 turns to build)! If attacked the illusions will disappear, if build happens, it will produce a minion that will not disappear on attack.
- You can't use Mirage on an already finished Gate to the Undervault because it can't be affected by any effect.
Balance Changes[edit | edit source]