We are currently performing an upgrade to our software. This upgrade will bring MediaWiki from version 1.31 to 1.33. While the upgrade is being performed on your wiki it will be in read-only mode. For more information check here.
|A special tile which is generated from some Minions and spells.|
|At the end of your turn, Shadow Creep deals 1 damage to enemies standing on your Shadow Creep tiles.|
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Shadow Creep is exclusive to the Abyssian.
- Shadow Creep belonging to you has a light purple tint, and Shadow Creep belonging to your enemy has a red tint.
- Shadow Creep is affected by Dispels that target tiles.
- Spawning Shadow Creep on a tile that already has enemy Shadow Creep in it will make it yours.
- If you hover over the General you see how many Shadow Creep tiles they have.
Strategy[edit | edit source]
- Using Daemonic Lure on an enemy to move it onto a Shadow Creep tile effectively damages it for 2 Health, rather than one.
Related Cards[edit | edit source]