|A special tile which is generated from some Minions and spells.|
|At the end of your turn, Shadow Creep deals 1 damage to enemies standing on your Shadow Creep tiles.|
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Shadow Creep is exclusive to the Abyssian.
- Shadow Creep belonging to you has a light purple tint, and Shadow Creep belonging to your enemy has a red tint.
- Shadow Creep is affected by Dispels that target tiles.
- Spawning Shadow Creep on a tile that already has enemy Shadow Creep in it will make it yours.
- If you hover over the General you see how many Shadow Creep tiles they have.
Strategy[edit | edit source]
- Using Daemonic Lure on an enemy to move it onto a Shadow Creep tile effectively damages it for 2 Health, rather than one.
Related Cards[edit | edit source]