We are currently performing an upgrade to our software. This upgrade will bring MediaWiki from version 1.31 to 1.33. While the upgrade is being performed on your wiki it will be in read-only mode. For more information check here.
|Attack from anywhere on the battlefield.|
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Your General *with Cyclone Mask equipped* or Minions with Ranged do not take counterattacks from far away enemies! You will still take counterattacks if you Attack adjacent enemies though.
- Ranged is counterattacked by other Ranged, but not by Blast.
Strategy[edit | edit source]
- Ranged can make great use of Attack buffs to pick off enemies from a distance and free from harm.
- Before attacking, remember to move your Ranged minion so that they stay safe while kiting around the battlefield.
- Ranged units need to be kept safe because they are weak. Even at a safe distance, spells usually make short work of them.
- If you really need an ace up your sleeve, Crossbones is the ultimate counter to any Ranged minion, even the infamous MECHAZ0R!
Related Cards[edit | edit source]