|Nearby enemies can select ONLY this Minion as an Attack target and cannot move.|
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Provoke is a secondary specialty of Lyonar.
- If your enemy is Provoked by multiple Minions at once, they can choose any Provoke Minion to target.
- Even though you can't attack any other target, you don't have to attack a Provoke Minion, you can choose not to attack instead.
Strategy[edit | edit source]
- Placing yourself directly between a Provoke and the edge of the battlefield covers you from all sides.
- Provoke can be used to lock enemies down to allow you and your army to catch up and get some good swings in!
- If your opponent has Provoke minions you can't destroy, try dispelling them or pushing them away with cards like Ephemeral Shroud or Repulsor Beast.
- Frenzy is also a good parry if your opponent is trying to stop you from attacking rather than moving (as Frenzy hits all enemies it will counteract tactics such as placing a Provoke minion next to a General to draw damage away from them.)
Related Cards[edit | edit source]
Click on Expand on the right to see all cards for the respective faction.
Lyonar Cards[edit | edit source]
Songhai Cards[edit | edit source]
Vetruvian Cards[edit | edit source]
Abyssian Cards[edit | edit source]
Magmar Cards[edit | edit source]
Vanar Cards[edit | edit source]
Neutral Cards[edit | edit source]