New Player Guides
From Duelyst Wiki
Introduction to Duelyst[edit | edit source]
- Daily Duelyst A blog about being new to Duelyst
List with guides for new players[edit | edit source]
Deckbuilding[edit | edit source]
- Do you wonder which orbs you should buy? Grinch's guide answers all your questions in that regard.
- There are hidden achievements which will give you rewards. A list with all of them can be found here.
- You are curious what you get from leveling up your faction? This answers all your questions!
- How to build a good deck? SonofMakuta explains how that works.
- You want to build your own deck with all possible cards in it? Use the Deckbuilder on www.bagoum.com for that!
- Or are you looking for good budget decks you can build after several days and are strong enough to get you to high ranks if piloted correctly? Grinch's budget decks or these budget decks will help you out!
- Are you interested in tierlists to know which decks are the best in the meta right now? Then look here: Unearthed Prophecy Tier List by TM25 v.1.87, July/August 2017 Tier List Decks by F8D v.1.87 or Tierlists on Bagoum.
- But where to get the spirit for these decks? Disenchanting helps you but how to know which cards are bad enough for that? Grinch and F8D will tell you!
More about Deckbuilding can be found here.
Gameplay[edit | edit source]
- Extremely important in Duelyst is correct positioning. There are several guides out there but here are two good ones as examples made by SonofMakuta: Guide to Positioning part 1, Guide to Positioning part 2
- It is also important to know what and how to play around certain cards which see a lot of play.
- SleepyGiant did a video about 4 mistakes new Duelyst players make.
- The Replace function is a core element in Duelyst. But how to use it correctly? SonofMakuta explains that.
You want to know more? The wiki offers a bigger guide collection here.
You also could ask an experienced player as a mentor to help you out. For that look here.