|Ability||Your General gains +3 Attack. Whenever your General deals damage, hatch all friendly Eggs.|
Description[edit | edit source]
Your General gains +3 Attack. Whenever your General deals damage, hatch all friendly Eggs.
Interactions[edit | edit source]
- When a General equipped with Morin-Khur is attacked by or is attacking a Battle Panddo and there is an egg controlled by the General on the battlefield, the egg takes damage from the Panddo but at the same time it hatches, yielding an undamaged minion.
- The same is happening if a General equipped with Morin-Khur is attacked by or attacking a Thunderhorn. The eggs hatch and yield undamaged minions.
- Morin-Khur cannot hatch dispelled Eggs.
Balance Changes[edit | edit source]
- v. 1.71 - added with the Denizens of Shim'Zar expansion.
- v. 1.92 - Flash Reincarnation doesn't trigger Morin-Khur's effect anymore.
- v.1.96 - Cost Changed from 5 to 6