|Ability||Give a friendly minion, "Zeal: Whenever this minion deals damage, draw a card."|
Interactions[edit | edit source]
- Lionheart Blessing works with White Widow's effect.
- It works very well with cards which deal damage to several targets at once (e.g. Frenzy minions, Bonereaper, Sunriser).
- Suntide Maiden is a good target for this spell because she gets healed at the end of every turn therefore not losing value over time.
- Ranged minions would be good targets but they usually want to be far away from the action therefore not fulfilling the Zeal requirement. As an exception to this Solpiercer has to be close anyways offering a good target for Lionheart Blessing.
- If an opponent casts Grasp of Agony on the blessed minion and it dies, you will get a card for each friendly unit that was damaged by the effect.
- Also triggers when the blessed minion dies infested with Zeal being active.
Balance Changes[edit | edit source]
v. 0.0.1 - Added: Lionheart Blessing 3 mana "Give a minion near your General +5/+5."
v. 0.0.3 - Text changed to "Give a friendly minion, "Zeal: +5/+5.""
v. 0.0.22 - Cost changed to 1. Text changed to "Give a friendly minion, Zeal: whenever this minion deals damage, draw a card."
v. 0.0.30 - Cost changed to 0.
v. 0.61.0 - Cost changed to 1.