Whenever you replace a card, summon a 2/2 Prisoner with a random ability nearby.
Description[edit | edit source]
Prisoners[edit | edit source]
When replacing a card, one of the following prisoners are summoned nearby Inquisitor Kron.
|Dejected Thrall||Forcefield||Removed with v.1.96|
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- On the The Creators page of this wiki, someone (presumably the devs) put up a graphic of Kron's prisoners -- the implication being that the devs are the prisoners.
- It appears (from Core Game Rules) that some of the prisoner sprites have been in the game since alpha, although Kron was only introduced in Shim'Zar.
Balance Changes[edit | edit source]
- v. 1.71 - added with the Denizens of Shim'Zar expansion. Cost: 5. Stats: 4/6. "Provoke. Whenever you replace a card, summon a 2/2 Prisoner with a random ability nearby."
- v. 1.74 - Stats changed from 4/6 to 4/4.
- v. 1.96 - Stats changed from 4/4 to 4/5. Can no longer produce a minion with Forcefield.