|Ability||ALL minions attack themselves.|
Description[edit | edit source]
ALL minions attack themselves.
Interactions[edit | edit source]
- Rebuke procs following interactions:
- Gorehorn buffs itself.
- Celestial Phantom and minions buffed by Deathstrike Seal kill themselves.
- Sojourner draws a card.
- Drake Dowager summons a Whyte Drake nearby.
- Impervious Giago's and Wild Tahr's attack does not get increased by Rebuke.
- Betrayal and Homeostatic Rebuke proc Frenzy when enemy minions are possible targets. Frenzy won't work on friendly minions though. They both don't proc Wild Tahr's buff though.
- Swarmking Scarab blasts upwards and summons Scarabytes in those spaces. It doesn't deal damage to enemies though.
- Gigaloth buffs friendly minions after they dealth damage to themselves.
- Frostiva spawns a Night Howler.
- E'xun draws one card.
- If it is in Infiltrate Range, Shivers will give its owner a mana crystal.
Balance Changes[edit | edit source]