|Ability||Trial: Cast 7 spells that cause a minion to gain +Attack.
Destiny: Minions summoned from your action bar gain Rush and Frenzy.
Description[edit | edit source]
Interactions[edit | edit source]
- There are more ways to progress the trial then just playing buff spells like Greater Fortitude, Amplification, etc.:
- Redsteel Minos or Thraex + Bloodbound Spell
- Vindicator + draw spell (e.g. Entropic Gaze) or Starhorn BBS
- Oropsisaur + Catalyst Quillbeast + Grow minion + any spell
- Rancour or Sworn Avenger + Tectonic Spikes
- Buffing spells count for Magmar trial even if the minion dies instantly (the case of Kinetic Equilibrium).
- Buffing your opponent's minions' attack also progresses the trial (e.g. Thumping Wave on an enemy minion. A Moonlit Basilysk can be abused that way because every spell buffs its attack and progresses trial. Be careful though the first spell which transforms the Sentinel doesn't count towards the trial, so use a spell which buffs attack anyways.