Decklists and faction specific guides can be found here.
New players can jump right into the introduction videos shown below!
Basic Guides[edit | edit source]
If you're new to Duelyst, we recommend you check out the great introduction videos shown below!
- → If you want some more info, you can check out the Getting Started page. If you'd rather learn various tips, see the General Tips guide
- How to set up your Duelyst account and what to do first with a new account
- Daily Duelyst A blog about being new to Duelyst
General Links[edit | edit source]
Deckbuilder[edit | edit source]
- Deckbuilder on www.bagoum.com
- Deckbuilder www.duelystcards.com
- Deck Database Website by chuyqwerty to upload your decks, get them rated by the community and look at other decks!
- How to make beautiful decklists
Tournament streams[edit | edit source]
- Regular Tournament Reports by Duelyst Central
- TheTacticalGmr's playlist of tournament matches
- Meltdown League #2 tournament stream v.1.96
- DM Classic Top 8 Decklists june 2018 v.1.96 and commentary and highlights by AlphaCentury
- Meltdown League Season #1 Streams
- Team Wars Season 6 Finals v.1.96
Mods[edit | edit source]
- Site to track your decks' winrates
- T2k5's many scripts to mod Duelyst
- Deck Tracker mod with percentage indicator
- T2k5's Mod: Units with black outlines
- Mod for old rarity symbols
- Mod for expansion name in card descriptions
- Spanish fan translation for Duelyst v.1.96
- How to unlock never released Ice Bridge Battle Map, new working download link can be found here.
- Mod for intensified Prismatic visual effects
- Mod to play multi faction decks
Others[edit | edit source]
- Duelspot - the no.1 Duelyst content and decklists website!
- Duelyst Central - a Duelyst content website
- How to best spend money
- F2P guide
- List with hidden achievements and rewards
- How can I play in windowed mode?
- How to win a tournament by GGH
- Interviews with some of the Duelyst Grandmasters
- Orb buying guide of latest expansions for returning players
- Interview spotlights on Duelystcentral
- Duelyst Central podcasts
- How high are the chances the Wanderer player has the card they need in their hand?
- Solution for Browser's MacOS "Your Graphics hit a Snag"
- Ribbon Watch - Who has the most faction ribbons?
- Here you get 5 free Mythron orbs! Thanks Steelseries for that promotion!
- Here it explains you how to get 3 free Core orbs and 1 common crate! Thanks Alienware for that promotion!
- Twitch drops gets explained here
Strategy Guides[edit | edit source]
If you want to learn about general strategies used in Duelyst you can find a lot of information here.
Game Strategies[edit | edit source]
General[edit | edit source]
- Guide about some Bloodborn Spells (pretty old but foundations still sound)
- Igni's Duelyst Replay Analysis videos (old games but base gameplay advice still good)
- Boronian's Duelyst Short Analysis videos
- Freud's Guide to S-Rank (tierlist outdated but good advice in general and for several archetypes)
Positioning[edit | edit source]
Opening Moves[edit | edit source]
- Son of Makuta's guide on how to replace
Cards to play around and Card Advantage[edit | edit source]
Deckbuilding[edit | edit source]
- a list with deck archetypes and short explanations
- Deckbuilding Concepts
- Boronian's, Iceyfire95's and PonchoMango's Disenchanting Guide v.1.96
- Beginners guide to deckbuilding (partly outdated)
- Chances of missing turn 1 in relation to the number of your 2 drops in the deck
- Statistic about the number of Turn 1 drops
- Introduction to Sideboarding part 1
- Introduction to Sideboarding part 2
- What makes a deck well optimized?
- L'kian or Spelljammer?
- Tactical's video deckbuilding guide for beginners
- The value of single cards
- Strategy Shorts #2 In defence of 1-ofs
- Strategy Shorts #5 Deckbuilding 101
- Strategy Shorts #6 Card Evaluation
- ImprobableBlob's guide on netdecking and deckbuilding
- Several really good tips how to build a deck
- Strategy Shorts #12 Role of Card Draw
- Are big minions useful at all?
- How to evaluate cards in Duelyst part 1
- How to evaluate cards in Duelyst part 2
- Duelyst theory - the metagame clock
|Grincherz's Disenchanting Guide v.1.93|
|Must craft neutral cards guide v.1.93|
|Strategy Shorts #15 - The Best 2-Drop In The Game v.1.94|
|New Generals Review by Grinch v.1.91 (before the Immortal Vanguard expansion)|
|Faction staples for new players v.1.95|
|F8D's Disenchanting Guide v.1.95|
Gauntlet[edit | edit source]
- Son of Makuta's "Learn Gauntlet with me" videos
- Son of Makuta's Super Colossal Gauntlet Draft Guide, Ultra Edition