|Ability||The enemy General moves and attacks automatically.|
Description[edit | edit source]
The enemy General moves and attacks automatically.
Interactions[edit | edit source]
- The enemy General moves and acts like a Battle Pet. To find out what exactly that means look here.
- Zukong has no effect on your opponent's general with a Grandmaster Zendo on board because it only affects Battle Pets but the general doesn't count as a battle pet, he/she only acts as one.
- The enemy general can not reactivate using Time Maelstrom or Bangle of Blinding Strike. The spell and artifact have no effect when played. If Bangle was already equipped though, the enemy general attacks twice, even if the artifact has 1 charge and breaks after the first attack.
Balance Changes[edit | edit source]
- v. 1.7.1 - Added: Grandmaster Zendo 6 mana 4/6 - The enemy General moves and attacks as if they are a battle pet.
- v. 1.92 - Moved from Shim'Zar to Core set and text changed to "The enemy General moves and attacks automatically."
- v.1.96 - Stats changed from 4/6 to 3/6.