Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
|Ability||The enemy General moves and attacks automatically.|
Description[edit | edit source]
The enemy General moves and attacks automatically.
Interactions[edit | edit source]
- The enemy General moves and acts like a Battle Pet. To find out what exactly that means look here.
- Zukong has no effect on your opponent's general with a Grandmaster Zendo on board because it only affects Battle Pets but the general doesn't count as a battle pet, he/she only acts as one.
- The enemy general can not reactivate using Time Maelstrom or Bangle of Blinding Strike. The spell and artifact have no effect when played.
Balance Changes[edit | edit source]
- v. 1.7.1 - Added: Grandmaster Zendo 6 mana 4/6 - The enemy General moves and attacks as if they are a battle pet.
- v. 1.92 - Moved from Shim'Zar to Core set and text changed to "The enemy General moves and attacks automatically."
- v.1.96 - Stats changed from 4/6 to 3/6.