Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
|Ability||When your General dies, Grandmaster Z'ir becomes your General.|
Description[edit | edit source]
When your General dies, Grandmaster Z'ir becomes your General.
Interactions[edit | edit source]
- If your current general has any artifacts when it dies, Grandmaster Z'ir will not be able to carry them over and the artifacts will break. Any subsequent artifacts further on will apply as normal, however.
- If you are at 1 hp and your opponent has a Venom Toth on board, you can become Z'ir.
- If you kill a Grandmaster Z'ir with Thunderclap equipped and you are killed by Z'ir's counterattack, you will steal Z'ir and he will be your new general.
- If you cast Thumping Wave on Grandmaster Z'ir then kill the Lyonar general, at the end of the turn when Grandmaster Z'ir turns into a Kin you will win.
- If you cast Vaath's Brutality on Grandmaster Z'ir then kill the Lyonar general, the next turn when Grandmaster Z'ir turns into the general they will stay stunned.
Balance Changes[edit | edit source]
v. 0.0.1 - Added: Grandmaster Z'ir - 7 mana 5/8 "When your General dies, Grandmaster Z'ir becomes your General."
v. 0.0.22 - Stats raised to 5/12.