|Simultaneously strike ALL enemies within Attack range.|
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Counterattacks from enemies with Frenzy won’t strike any targets besides the Attacker.
- Your General and Minions with Frenzy will only take counterattacks from the main Attack target.
- If a Ranged Minion gains Frenzy(MECHAZ0R!), it will only hit adjacent units if you Attack a target in melee range with your main Attack.
Strategy[edit | edit source]
- Frenzy minions are excellent at demolishing enemy formations of tightly clustered minions.
- When attacking with Frenzy, attack the enemy with the lowest attack or an enemy affected by Dampening Wave since that enemy will be the only one to counterattack.
Related Cards[edit | edit source]