|Ability||Your General cannot die.|
Description[edit | edit source]
Your General cannot die.
Interactions[edit | edit source]
- The artifact is not preventing damage only keeping your health at 1 if it would fall below 0.
- Eternal Heart can save you from lethal damage up to 3 times. After the last charge is removed you can die again.
- If Eternal heart is equipped you can't die from Doom. Doom sets your health to 1 after three turns but you survive and Doom has no further effect in the game.
- You can't concede with Eternal Heart equipped!
- Combining this with an Iris Barrier and an Obdurator after your opponent runs out of cards makes it physically impossible to lose a game, even via concede. If both players manage to do this (via a Grincher and a huge amount of luck), it results in a game that lasts forever, even after both players quit.
Balance Changes[edit | edit source]