We are currently performing an upgrade to our software. This upgrade will bring MediaWiki from version 1.31 to 1.33. While the upgrade is being performed on your wiki it will be in read-only mode. For more information check here.
Duelyst is a competitive strategy game focused on tactical combat, deck building, and ranked ladder play. Each battle is a 1v1 match between two online opponents. Gameplay in Duelyst is turn-based, with players taking turns to play cards from their hand to cast powerful spells, equip mighty artifacts, or summon deadly minions to move and attack on the battlefield on their behalf. Each match is fast-paced (less than 10 minutes) with a simple winning objective: reduce the enemy General's health to zero before they can do so to you.
- Choose from 6 Factions to play, each with their own unique minions and positioning capabilities.
- Build your custom deck from over 900 minions, spells, and artifacts.
- For latest Patch Notes, see Patch v. 1.96.9.
- Available for PC, Mac, Linux and Chrome.
- Mobile releases were worked on but are not in further development right now, there are several workarounds.