We are currently performing an upgrade to our software. This upgrade will bring MediaWiki from version 1.31 to 1.33. While the upgrade is being performed on your wiki it will be in read-only mode. For more information check here.
|Triggers a special effect whenever ANY Minion dies.|
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Deathwatch is the specialty of the Abyssian.
- Since your enemies’ deaths count too, Deathwatch Minions tend to make your opponent hesitant to Attack on their own turn until there are no more Deathwatches left.
Strategy[edit | edit source]
- Summon your Deathwatch minions before making your attacks for the turn.
- Rush Minions work well with Deathwatch, as they usually die the turn they are summoned.
- Instead of trading minions for damage early, try saving weak or low health minions to fuel your Deathwatch abilities later.
- Best used in conjunction with Wraithlings, where each 1/1 token death can count towards Deathwatch, or Sarlac the Eternal or Gor, who keep coming back to life after death.
Related Cards[edit | edit source]