|Triggers a special effect whenever ANY Minion dies.|
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Deathwatch is the specialty of the Abyssian.
- Since your enemies’ deaths count too, Deathwatch Minions tend to make your opponent hesitant to Attack on their own turn until there are no more Deathwatches left.
Strategy[edit | edit source]
- Summon your Deathwatch minions before making your attacks for the turn.
- Rush Minions work well with Deathwatch, as they usually die the turn they are summoned.
- Instead of trading minions for damage early, try saving weak or low health minions to fuel your Deathwatch abilities later.
- Best used in conjunction with Wraithlings, where each 1/1 token death can count towards Deathwatch, or Sarlac the Eternal or Gor, who keep coming back to life after death.
Related Cards[edit | edit source]