From Duelyst Wiki
In-game Definition[edit | edit source]
|This Minion may activate twice per turn.|
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Celerity allows a minion to perform one of several possible sequences; these include:
- Attack-Move-Attack, or
- A minion with Celerity is counterattacked after each of its attacks, so make sure to plan accordingly.
Strategy[edit | edit source]
- Even if you cannot attack twice, a minion with Celerity can move across the battlefield twice as quickly as other minions.
- Reactivating an exhausted Celerity minion with a spell such as Inner Focus or Spirit of the Wild will give it two more activations.
- Bonuses to Attack are effectively doubled with Celerity.
Related Challenges[edit | edit source]
Related Cards[edit | edit source]