Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
|Ability||Whenever you cast a spell, deal 1 damage to ALL minions.|
Description[edit | edit source]
Whenever you cast a spell, deal 1 damage to ALL minions.
Interactions[edit | edit source]
- There is always the question if Quillbeast's effect will hit minions created by the spell (e.g. Ragnora's BBS) or not. That depends on if it is a single-target (Ragnora's BBS, Egg Morph) or multitarget spell (Fractal Replication). Quillbeast's effects procs after single-target spells but before multitarget ones.
The following interactions follow this logic:
- If you use Egg Morph on a minion Quillbeast will proc first and deal damage to all minions before Eggmorph transforms the minion. Used on an egg it will hatch and the minion will have full health.
- Ragnora's Bloodbound Spell Propagate Rage will activate the Quillbeast first, then summon the egg.
- If an Abyssian player controls a Quillbeast (stolen by Bound Tormentor or Demonic Conversion) and they summon Wraithlings by Lilithe's BBS both Wraithlings will survive, if they use Wraithling Swarm all 3 will die. But in both cases it won't progress the Abyssian trial.
- It works different with Deep Impact though: Quillbeast kills a minion that you cast Deep Impact on immediately.
- Fractal Replication on Quillbeast causes every new Quillbeast to trigger and deal 3 damage all in all to every minion on board.
Balance Changes[edit | edit source]