Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
All units (minions and generals) in Duelyst have an attack stat and a health stat. All minions (but not generals) also have a Mana cost stat. Spells and artifacts have only a Mana cost stat.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Stats can be affected by spells, artifacts, and units' abilities.
- Usually, a stat that has been boosted will be shown in red or green.
- Stats affected in this way can be returned to normal by dispelling the affected unit.
- Some effects (e.g. the spell enfeeble) "transform" units' underlying stats.
- In this case, the new number is displayed in white.
- "Transform" effects like this cannot be dispelled.
Health[edit | edit source]
When a unit's health stat is reduced to zero (or below), it dies.
- Magically boosted health stats are displayed in green.
- Injured units' health stats are displayed in red.
- Note that boosting a unit's health is not the same as healing it.
- Heals cannot be dispelled, but health boosts can.
- This can result in unit which had its health boosted and then took damage being destroyed when it is dispelled.
Attack[edit | edit source]
- Magically boosted attack stats at disposed in green.
- Magically reduced attack stats are displayed in red.
Mana cost[edit | edit source]
- Reduced Mana costs are displayed in green.
- Increased Mana costs are displayed in red.
- Card events that refer to a card's Mana cost generally refer to the base Mana cost of the card, not the amount of Mana actually paid by the player. Magesworn's effect is one exception.