We are currently performing an upgrade to our software. This upgrade will bring MediaWiki from version 1.31 to 1.33. While the upgrade is being performed on your wiki it will be in read-only mode. For more information check here.
All units (minions and generals) in Duelyst have an attack stat and a health stat. All minions (but not generals) also have a Mana cost stat. Spells and artifacts have only a Mana cost stat.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Stats can be affected by spells, artifacts, and units' abilities.
- Usually, a stat that has been boosted will be shown in red or green.
- Stats affected in this way can be returned to normal by dispelling the affected unit.
- Some effects (e.g. the spell enfeeble) "transform" units' underlying stats.
- In this case, the new number is displayed in white.
- "Transform" effects like this cannot be dispelled.
Health[edit | edit source]
When a unit's health stat is reduced to zero (or below), it dies.
- Magically boosted health stats are displayed in green.
- Injured units' health stats are displayed in red.
- Note that boosting a unit's health is not the same as healing it.
- Heals cannot be dispelled, but health boosts can.
- This can result in unit which had its health boosted and then took damage being destroyed when it is dispelled.
Attack[edit | edit source]
- Magically boosted attack stats at disposed in green.
- Magically reduced attack stats are displayed in red.
Mana cost[edit | edit source]
- Reduced Mana costs are displayed in green.
- Increased Mana costs are displayed in red.
- Card events that refer to a card's Mana cost generally refer to the base Mana cost of the card, not the amount of Mana actually paid by the player. Magesworn's effect is one exception.