|Ability||Whenever you replace this card, it costs 3 less and gains +3/+3.|
Description[edit | edit source]
Whenever you replace this card, it costs 3 less and gains +3/+3.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Only one exact copy you replace gets the buff. It doesn't affect other copies of astral crusaders in your deck.
- Ability doesn't trigger during pregame replace.
Interactions[edit | edit source]
- Unlike other minions, Astral crusader keeps its shifted mana cost after being played. Thus, 1 mana 13/12 Crusader can be replicated with Mirror Meld or killed with Echoing Shriek.
- Despite it keeps its buffs and cost reduction after being played, returning Crusader to the action bar resets it.
Patch Notes[edit | edit source]
- v. 1.95 - rotated out of Standard. Only usable in Unlimited.
- v. 1.96 - Rotation reverted. Ability changed from "Whenever you replace this card, it cost 1 less and gains +1/+1" to "Whenever you replace this card, it cost 3 less and gains +3/+3".