We are currently performing an upgrade to our software. This upgrade will bring MediaWiki from version 1.31 to 1.33. While the upgrade is being performed on your wiki it will be in read-only mode. For more information check here.
|Summon this Minion anywhere on the battlefield.|
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Remember, you can summon anywhere, not just a square adjacent to a friendly minion or general.
- When you summon a minion with airdrop, all empty tiles will be highlighted yellow to indicate that you can place that minion anywhere.
Strategy[edit | edit source]
- Allows you to play Minions safely or more aggressively than you otherwise could.
- Minions with Airdrop can steal Mana Springs with ease before your opponent has a chance to grab them.
- Playing other Minions after using an Airdrop as a “launch pad” can cause serious damage to your opponent’s weak spots.
Related Cards[edit | edit source]